Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sunny Side Up...

Eggs...The world's most heavenly breakfast and I hardly ever get to eat it! Sometimes when I'm half asleep on a Sunday morning, I almost expect to get a whiff of the smell of sizzling fried eggs before I remember that I'm stuck in a godforsaken pure veg hostel. Not that I have anything against vegetarian food, but honestly dosas and uttapas for breakfast every Sunday for a year and I'm ready to put a gun to my head. Okay, it's not as bad as that, it's just that when I think about all the omlettes, scrambled eggs, fried eggs and boiled eggs I've had in my life and now nothing, zero, zilch...sigh. I think its time this rambling ended. Until next time then.

3 comments:

  1. I love egg! Half boiled omelette is my all time favourite. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday ho ya monday, roz khao ande!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how u feel dear buts its kind of difficult to send eggs or take eggs for u from Mumbai to Pune : ) Next time I visit I may try to take boiled eggies! I remember that frying eggs on Sundays was the best way to wake u up from your sleep, well try to make do for now by dreaming of them!

    ReplyDelete